Activate Pacejet shipping in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations ERP
Connect Pacejet to your ERP for comprehensive multi-carrier solutions. Pacejet shipping software is the perfect complement to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. With native integration in your ERP, Pacejet works seamlessly with the systems you already have to complete your end-to-end suite.
Integration into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations means one interface with more capabilities for your business
Part of running an efficient business requires your back-end Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to communicate effectively with your other important business systems. Pacejet’s integration is an addition to your ERP that will help solve your shipping needs while staying connected to the same cloud-based solution. Discover what Pacejet's multi-carrier solutions and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations can do for your business.
Know you’ve selected the best carrier for every shipment, every time
Pacejet’s multi-carrier platform includes hundreds of carriers, including parcel, freight, LTL, and 3PL shippers. Our portfolio of partners is constantly growing as your business needs change.
Rate shop all your available carriers in one screen by rate, transit times, and delivery turnaround times. Our multi-carrier solutions make it easy to select the right carrier for your business and customers with every shipment.
Streamline your shipping strategy
By adding Pacejet into your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations suite, you will have access to a number of shipping tools that will help your business manage your shipping and fulfillment processes to make them more efficient and cost-effective.
With Pacejet installed, your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations ERP can:
- Automate your company's unique business rules
- Use and analyze comprehensive analytics and reporting tools to show real-time visibility into your shipping process and pricing
- Create a complete cloud-based operations solution that improves the customer experience
- Use freight terms to determine who pays for shipping
- Add shipping-specific services charges to the ERP
- Record shipping containers with container ID
- Record item contents in each container
- Record tracking numbers and links to share with your partners and customers