Wisteria is a family-owned distributor of unique furniture, accessories, mirrors and wall decor imported throughout the world. Sold through its eCommerce website, mail catalog and company store, Wisteria focuses on specialty and antique items not commonly found in commercial websites.
Familiar Shipping Challenges
Wisteria needed a way to reduce their growing shipping costs caused by manual errors and disjointed shipping processes. The company had a separate process flow and team for Parcel and LTL shipments due to lack of integration to carrier information. Much time was wasted going to each carrier’s website to get freight costs and service information, making for a lengthy shipping process.
Faster Freight Quoting & Improved Efficiency
Wisteria selected Pacejet as its all-in-one cloud shipping solution which seamlessly integrates with its NetSuite ERP. Pacejet connects Wisteria to a carrier network that enables the team to compare carriers, services, costs, and delivery times without re-entering any data. The solution connects Wisteria to their carriers for real-time rate shopping and freight quoting, eliminating the need to go to separate carrier websites. Pacejet also prints shipping paperwork automatically to save time and extra work.
Wisteria has experienced a significant reduction in manual errors and a boost in efficiency from using Pacejet. Since Pacejet, they have now doubled the number of orders they ship a day with fewer errors. Enabling more small package options, faster rate-shopping and freight quoting, along with NetSuite integration, provides a more streamlined order fulfillment process with less work.
Retail and E-Commerce
- Spending too much on shipping due to errors
- Lack of integration to low-cost, small-package home delivery options
- Separate processes and staffing for parcel and freight (LTL) shipments
- Wasted time getting freight quotes from multiple carrier websites
- Lost time compiling and processing shipping paper work
Pacejet Enterprise Shipping for Oracle NetSuite
- Reduced manual data entry & related errors with NetSuite integration
- More low-cost, small package shipping and service options
- Single user interface enabled staffing flexibility between parcel and LTL work areas
- Faster freight quoting with direct connection to carrier via NetSuite
- Automated printing of standard documents for all carriers
”Pacejet helped streamline our shipping process by giving us a single user interface and simple process to manage multiple carriers and service options.Paul SrubarLogistics Manager at Wisteria